Recruitment notice for teaching and research positions in the Institute of Carbon Neutrality, Peking University
1. Brief introduction of the institute
The Institute of Carbon Neutrality is an independent research entity in Peking University. It is the core platform of the University to serve China’s carbon peaking and carbon neutrality goals and to build a world-class discipline on carbon neutrality sciences, through gathering high-end research talents, integrating researches and education on carbon neutrality across departments and colleges. It is an emerging science center for inter-disciplinary researches across physical sciences, engineering, liberal arts and medical sciences, and for training the first-class talents on carbon neutrality. At the moment, the Institute of Carbon Neutrality focuses on developing cutting edge researches on the three aspects: climate change and ecological environment, key technology and energy transformation for carbon neutrality, and the economic policy and management for carbon neutrality.
3. Application package
1. Detailed CV of the applicant (including basic personal information, education and work experiences, teaching and research statements, the publication list, etc.);
2. Academic work plan for the next 3-5 years;
3. Certificate of PhD degree;
4. Representative publications (3-5 papers);
5. Expert recommendation letters (no less than three; it is recommended to provide additional recommendation letters from the PhD or postdoc advisors).